Want to join our team?
HYCS is a BACP-accredited service , committed to the highest professional standards. We periodically recruit volunteer, humanistic counsellors to offer midweek, evening counselling sessions at our Isleworth centre for 11-25 year old clients in the Hounslow Borough.
All of our volunteer counsellors are counselling professionals registered with the BACP, UKCP or similar. Before joining, our volunteers go through a rigorous HYCS' selection programme and benefit from supervision and extensive, specialist training in working with young people through HYCS.
- To apply, you must be either a qualified humanistic counsellor or a trainee counsellor who has completed at least 2 years humanistic counsellor training (including 1 year skills and theory and 1 year on a diploma/degree course).
- You will be registered with the BACP or UKCP and committed (if qualified) to working towards BACP or UKCP accreditation.
- You will be interested in working with young people from 11 to 25 years old.
- You must be available to see 3 clients per week at one midweek, evening session.
- You must be committed to attending monthly supervision provided by HYCS.
- You must be able to attend our full induction training session.
- You must attend HYCS team and agency meetings.
The Application Process
Want to know more?
Periodically HYCS runs recruitment programmes - check here for announcements.
To express interest in working for HYCS and to be notified when our next recruitment drive takes place, please contact the HYCS office 020 8583 2958 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!