HYCS' Outreach Services - For Secondary Schools (Hounslow Borough)
With extensive experience in providing outreach counselling services for secondary schools in Hounslow Borough, HYCS can offer schools a professional, independent service within their setting. The contract can be tailored to suit the needs of the school, college or other educational setting. Please contact Patricia David - HYCS' Service Manager for further information and to discuss your potential requirements at HYCS - email email@example.com. or call on 020 8568 1818.
School Client Testimonials
Here are a few quotes from some of the young people supported by our schools' counselling service:
• "Found ways to cope on my own - there will always be challenges in the future that cannot be changed but you can change how you view it and cope with it".
• "It has improved the way I feel about myself a lot and my self-confidence".
• "...helped me think about
what to do in a bad situation. I have been able to express my feelings. It was really helpful and I learned to talk about my problems with someone".
HYCS has proven experience and expertise in successfully providing counselling support in many specialist or challenging settings including CATE provision and Pupil Referral Units for KS3 and KS4.
Please contact Patricia David HYCS' Service Manager for further information and to discuss your potential requirements at HYCS - email firstname.lastname@example.org. or call 020 8568 1818.
HYCS Youth Offending & Prison Outreach Services
The HYCS team has extensive experience in providing effective outreach counselling services in challenging settings including both custodial and community-based youth offending settings.
Our team in HMP Feltham Young Offenders Institute have for example been successfully providing support services to the young men at the site for more than 25 years.
HYCS can offer a professional, independent service tailored to suit the needs of your specialist provision.
Please contact Judi Parsons - Prisons' Team Manager or Patricia David - HYCS' Service Manager for further information and to discuss your potential requirements at HYCS - email email@example.com. or call us on 020 8568 1818.
Here are a few quotes from some of our young clients within HMP FYOI and the Youth Offending service...
• "I am very thankful to have got counselling from this service - before I met with them I was in a bad place and bad state of mind. I have come a long way… they helped me to understand my feelings and control myself with things I was struggling with". (Client HMP FYOI)
• "I find it really helpful as it allows me to think clearly about situations and react appropriately". (Client HMP FYOI)
• "Things I didn’t understand, the counselling person help me understand. My life change as a man". (Client HMP FYOI)
HYCS provides professional, independent counselling services for other targeted youth audiences such as care leavers, Youth Offending Services and those impacted by domestic abuse.
HYCS Targeted Youth option can offer bespoke, service packages to meet the particular needs of your organisation in targeting support to specific groups.
Want to know more? Please contact Patricia David - HYCS' Service Manager to discuss your potential requirements at HYCS - email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 8568 1818.